Coronavirus - support for business
The Chancellor has set out a package of temporary, timely and targeted measures to support public services, people and businesses through this period of disruption caused by COVID-19.
As the virus progresses, and it's impact understood, further updates will be provided.
All coronavirus related business advice and information has been brought together and can be found here.
The pages will advise you on how to access the support, who is eligible, when the schemes open and how to apply.
The package includes measures to support businesses including the following schemes:
- Business Interruption Loan Scheme
- Job Retention Scheme
- Self-employment Income Support Scheme
- Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme
- Business Rates holiday for retail, hospitality and leisure
- Cash grants for retail, hospitality and leisure
- Small Business Grant funding
- Statutory Sick Pay rebate
- Support for business paying tax
- Corporate Financing Facility
- Business Rates Holiday for Nurseries
- VAT Deferral
- Deferral of Self-Assessment Payment
Business Support Grants
Following the Government's announcement of business grants to support businesses during the coronavirus outbreak and help meet their ongoing costs, Harrow Council has opened applications for:
- Small business grant fund
- Retail, hospitality and leisure grant fund
To view more information on the grants and how to apply, please visit the Harrow Council website.